Braedyn and I went to visit the Soelbergs in Arizona. We became the best of friends with them when they lived across the street from us here in Omaha. Braedyn and Grace have been buddies since they were five months old. They looked so much alike people would ask if they were twins. They would also ask if Erica and I were sisters. We were all so sad when they moved last year. Braedyn and Grace still talk about how much they miss eachother.
It was wonderful to finally see them again. Braedyn and Grace were as if they had never been apart. Oh, and Mae was so fun. She is a little songbirg - singing everything. It was just like we were family coming to visit. Unfortunately, we brought the rainy weather with us from Omaha, so we didn't swim and boat as much as we planned but we did do makeovers at the mall, go to dance class, and get pedicures (just us moms did that). We went up to their family's cabin and hung out with Alan's family. It was beautiful up there. Both of their families are so nice. I feel like I fit right in. We spent the last day by the pool and the girls swam with their barbie dolls. We love being moms together.
Erica and I were just so happy to be together and so were our girls. I could have stayed two more weeks. It was a great trip.
Here's some pictures of our little girls together. They have been buddies since before they could crawl. They were so cute together.
I love this picture. The image isn't the best but it showed how much fun they always had together. They were like little sisters. 
4 comments:
I'm so glad I'm the first to comment on this post. That was so much fun to have you here!!! I REALLY need that picture of them in the swing. That is so cute. I have to say - I'm a little embarrassed about the picture you posted of us. I have a better one - I'll send it to you ASAP!!!!
AHHHHHH...... that was so sweet. I am so glad that you got to go and spend that week with them. Sometimes we are just so lucky and blessed to find kindred spirits here on this earth. I loved all the pictures of the girls. It seems like just yesterday that they we that young!
How fun. I think I was one of those poeple who thought you were sister when we first moved in. I'm glad you had fun. I think the photo of you too is beautiful!
Sorry about all the typo's. I meant you two...anyway!
Post a Comment