Monday, August 11, 2008

Splish Splash

As the end of summer nears, I thought I should share what we did with our hot, hot, humid days. Yep, we spent all of them in the water. Braedyn has become quite the little fish, swimming all over the pool and diving "like a mermaid." I have spent many afternoons pretending to be Melody, the Mermaid. Goggles, watering cans, and Ariel dolls have kept little Brittney busy in the water. Of course, Daddy makes the pool more fun with all of his throwing and chasing of our little girls. Thanks to Grandma Jill and Grandpa Rick, we can enjoy the heat rather than just survive it.

Here is my little mermaid, so Hollywood in my glasses.


How can we swim without all the proper attire?


Brittney loves to "swim" across the pool.


Braedyn and Kimball have been good swimming buddies.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

How adorable! They are such little hams. You take really good pictures. I'm so glad Rick and Jill have the pool for you guys. :)

Jen Giorgis said...

Ahhhhhhhh...I am so not ready for summer to be over yet. We have had such fun times together! Not to mention it has given us good excuses for Blimpies, Cherry Lime-ades, licorice, choc.chip cookies, and of course hours of Twilight talk! Hmmm, did I say that out lound?!? Thanks for such a fun summer and lets milk it for all it is worth. I guess I am saying that I'm going to fight it kickin' and screaming.

Jen Giorgis said...

P.S. I meant out LOUD, but you probably figured that out.

Rob said...

Lora -

Glad I finally figured out your blog address! Been trying to spell Lora and Thompson as many ways as I could think...except L O R A.

Your girls are just adorable! What a great looking family!

It was good to see Troy and you on Friday. I hope we can stay in touch. Stop by our blog if you get the chance. www.thelembkes.net

Rob Lembke
rob*at*thelembkes*dawt*net