Brittney thought her new potty was pretty cool. I wrapped it up like a present just as in Once Upon a Potty. With a cup of juice and lots of books she sat on that potty for an hour and a half and "tinkled" about ten times.
Braedyn loved reading to Brittney and shouting "Good job, Brittney!!" She loves to teach Brittney new things. They are great at going potty together. :) Brittney has done really well the last three days. Only a couple accidents. Whew!!!Once Upon a Potty
by Alona Frankel
This book comes in a Girl and Boy version. Its detail about her body makes me laugh, but it does the job. Brittney knows where the poop comes out. I recommend it.
5 comments:
Yay for Brittney!!! I am so excited taht she is doing so well. We too have that book but in the boy version. Kimball loved it. Sometimes still does;). We all know about his whole bottom obsession and all.
I can't believe she sat there for as long as she did! I'm sooo glad that we are done potty training. Hopefully she'll be done training in a few weeks.
This is too funny! I love how they go potty together, and how Braedyn is Brittney's coach! It's great to have a big sister!!
I have seen the boy version and it was very interesting. Connor loved it.
She's SO OLD! We did the same thing with Mae - wrapped the potty and everything. She LOVES once upon a potty. The only problem is that we have the boy version (stole it from Grandma) So I always descretely skipped the bending over anatomy page.
Post a Comment