
So I got this great idea to "help" the kids make Turkey hats to wear on Thanksgiving. It seemed like a quick project, but it really consisted of me cutting turkey heads, beaks, eyes, and headbands for an hour. The kids were great at cutting out the feathers. I guess that is the way most projects go. They wore them all of 20 minutes on Thanksgiving, but they were excited about them.
We heard "Cockadoodledoo" all throughout the house. Braedyn couldn't remember what a Turkey said.
4 comments:
THat's cute. Projects for kids usually go that way.
So cute, and what a fun idea. I had lots of fun things that I wanted to do that never got done. I guess there is always next year. Good for you though. Fun cousin memories!!!
HaHa love this picture= your girls are so cute!
Cockadoodle doo. That is so funny. Look at you - crafty girl. We have some great thanksgiving songs from joyschool. I'll teach them to you next year - I thought you were quoting the song from your title "gobble, gobble, gobble."
Post a Comment