Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We hope you had a Merry Christmas! Ours was a busy one, but so fun. We did Christmas Eve dinner with Troy's family. Chistmas day we went to his parents' to open gifts. My family came over to our house later in the afternoon to open gifts with us and then we all went to my aunt's for dinner. Whew, it was a day full of wrapping paper. It was a great two days.

The girls were so excited to wear their Christmas dresses out to dinner on Christmas Eve. That is a tradition of Troy's family. The four of us came home afterwards and opened Christmas jammies and "attempted" to do a little story about Christ's birth. As you can see, they (my 3 kids) were all a little giddy with excitement. I don't know that they heard any of it. Isn't that the way it always goes?
A Christmas hug for Daddy.

Cute jammies huh?

Santa brought them both Barbie Maraposa. She was a big hit.

Isn't she a beautiful barbie?

Britt was so excited to get Cinderella chapstick in her stocking. She put in on for a good minute.

Yep, there's a lot of shine on those lips. What a sparkling smile!





8 comments:

Jen Giorgis said...

:) Oh that just looks so fun and just makes me laugh!!! I'm kind of sad that it is all over for a whole year. LOve the Jammies, way cute!

Sheri said...

After your reinactment of your Christmas Eve story it's fun to see pictures to prove your side of things! So cute.

Soelbergs said...

Those are cute jammies!!! I couldn't find many that would fit both girls. I still can't believe how big Brittney is. She is so cute!

lacey said...

Kylee loved her Maraposa barbie too, now they can all play with them together! Sounds like you had a fun time, love the cute pjs!

Mark and Jana said...

It is so fun watching your kids open presents on Christmas morning. It is a highlight of the year.

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures. I am so proud of you, Lora, for keeping this scrapbook up. The girls are going to look back and see how important they are to you and Troy and how you marked all the seasons and holidays for them with wonderful family events. Love you! Love, Mom :)

Pat said...

Cute Christmas pictures Lora, you can never have too much chap stick!

The Goffs said...

Your girls are getting too big! I love matching PJ's. It makes me excited for my girls to reach that stage. I love Christmas and families.