With just days before Christmas, we were excited to have a good day to play in the snow. After twenty minutes of finding out gear, going potty, and getting bundlged up, we stomped out int the snow. The girls threw snow in the air, pretended to be snow spies and of course, made snow angels. I think I made a good angel myself. It was fun being out their with them. When we were cold enough, we came in for hot chocolate and marshmallows...a must in out house. It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Lora! The girls are so cute!! Glad I found you on here :) Keep in touch!
What cute little snow bunnies
So cute and so fun as always. I just love those two little girls!!!
They are such cute girls. There little red cheeks.
They look so happy! I love the snow too. I was so glad we got some for Christmas. Nothing beats a white Christmas...and hot chocolate! Miss you as always, wish our girls could have played together.
OH my gosh - those are the cutest pictures!!!! I miss the snow - and you!
There is an awful lot of pink at your house! Your girls are darling. I miss having little girls around! My big girls cost too much!
Post a Comment