Saturday, March 7, 2009

My little girl turned Five-years old!

It was no surpise when Braedyn requested a Princess Party for her birthday. It was so fun to plan with princess tiaras, glittler, plastic goblets, pink sandwiches, and even a Kiss the Frog game. We did Princess make-up and even read The Princess and the Pea. I got really into all the pink fun...

Braedyn wanted to dress like Giselle from "Enchanted."

Here is my sweet five-year old. Her birthday cake came in this cute princess box behind her.

I had plans to make a Barbie cake for the party, but since we thought we were going out of town until the day before it, Grandma Becca offered to order it from HyVee instead. It was so beautiful...and yummy too!!! You can see Brittney wanted to be Cinderella...of course.


Here are our princesses and pinces sitting down for lunch. Everyone wore their royal attire.

Yep, I even found pink swirl bread to make sandwiches for the royal lunch. We made fruit kabobs and had colorful Goldfish crackers to go with them. Pink gatorade filled their plastic goblets.
Can she stay my Little princess forever?!!

10 comments:

lacey said...

I love all the pink! I never was a huge fan of pink before, but now with 2 girls I'm all about it!! Kylee had so much fun at the party, and keeps asking when her party is?!

lacey said...

I also think the cake turned out great, I'm sure yours would of looks just the same! Braedyn and Britney look so cute in their princess clothes!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute party ! I love the pink sandwiches ! So Cute :)

Soelbergs said...

So CUTE - everything is just so cute! I love her giselle dress. I can't believe how old our girls are. The cake is seriously awesome! I'm feeling a little guilty now about grace's birthday.

Rebecca said...

Not only are the pictures absolutely adorable but I love your comments too and hearing about the little moments in your lives. Love you all! :)

Britt said...

How sweet! I love all the pink! Such beautiful little princesses...and the queen...yep she's gorgeous too!

Unknown said...

How precious! I love all the pics and comments. I can't believe Braedyn is 5!! That makes me feel old :) I agree, she should stay this age and be your princess forever!

Tracey said...

I want a girl now! For some reason I don't think pink princess parties are in Sam's future. So cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I have never seen so much pink at of our birthday parties. . . I wonder why! You are such a great Mom!!!

TR said...

I'm so sorry we missed that! It looks like it was a lot of fun. I didn't talk much about it to Savanna bc I knew she would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad that she wasn't there!