So I finally have a good family picture for my blog heading. I love it!!! I am grateful to my sweet friend, Jen, who did the photo shoot. She has a great talent.
www.sugarblossomphotography.blogspot.com
Check it out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the picture! Great job jen! I miss you guys!!!
ADORABLE! I didn't know Jen was a photographer! She did a great job, but you are all darling subjects!
LOVE it!!! Such a great shot!
What a great picture!
Your family is so adorable. That is a great picture. You look so beautiful too! I can't believe that Braedyn is already 5! Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by?
I love your family pic, and the one of the two girls is adorable. I have been wondering where to find a good photographer here in Omaha. Hey, just wondering if you were serious about doing that run?
That is such a good picture. I love it!
Post a Comment