Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Fun

Running through the sprinklers, splashing in the pool, squirting water toys, popsicles for snack. Isn't that what summer is about? I have loved summertime with my girls.


We have had Daniel hanging out with us a lot of the time. These three cousins have so much fun together.


7 comments:

lacey said...

I love summertime, it's the best! Looks like the girls are having a good one so far! I still can't believe Braedyn will be starting kindergarden soon, that happened way too fast!
Braedyn looked so cute at her graduation!

Anonymous said...

So Fun!! Your girls look they are having a great time :)

The Goffs said...

I DO love the summertime. Now if only we could do all those activities together. I love Brittneys swimsuit by the way. I think we might get to see the Giorgis's here soon...you should come too :) Always missing you and your sweetness Lora.

KRAZIKORTUS6PAK said...

Don't you just love summer! And now I love school! My house is much quieter! How did Braedyn's first day of kindergarten go? Briegan was so excited she didn't care I was leaving!! I can't believe your baby is 3? Guess it's time for another!! Ha Ha!

Rapp Family said...

Summer is the best, isn't it? Melissa and I are taking the kids to the zoo here in St. Louis tomorrow. Thankfully it's been cooling down a little bit. I do enjoy all the seasons. Just about the time one is ending, I'm ready for the next. Always fun to check in on you guys. Take care

P.S. Your yard looks great!! If Troy has time, I'd love to hear what he does. We just started out with fresh sod and I'd love to have it looking good.

Soelbergs said...

that picture of Braedyn in the pool is so pretty of her! My girls have been talking a ton about Braedyn lately. I overheard Grace telling her cousin about her best friend who lives in Omaha. So cute! When are they ever going to see each other again?!

The Goffs said...

Ok Lora, I'm waiting to see your darling kiddos in costumes...you know this is the only way we get to keep up on your cute family. Hope you guys had a great Halloween!