Vala's Pumpkin Patch is my favorite fall tradition. From pumpkins, to kettle corn (yum!) to train rides, there are so many fun things to the place. The place is sure random with a "bunny village" and life-size storybook houses, but it is sure fun. This year we went with Brittney's preschool group - yeah for the discounted rate. We brought my nephew, Daniel, along. My friend, Sheri, and her cute boys and my sister, Alex, and my cousin, Dominique, came too. In spite of the cold, it was a great day.
The kids were laughing it up on the train ride.
Alex made friends with Joe, the camel. He kept walking by her.

Alex and Dominque cuddling up with Brittney on the giant rocking chair.
We finally warmed up after some hot chocolate.

Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere.
Sheri and I had fun shuffling our kids all over this muddy place.
They have so many random would cut-outs all over the place. I love this one most.
Brittney was so cold, she pretty much stopped moving completely. I had to carry her for a good while until we got her some hot chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment