I find that Brittney is such an easy child right now because whenever we are home she gets herself lost in her babies. Feeding them, putting them down for a nap and changing their diapers..."Ewww, she's poopy Mommy. She's poopy." The first picture is recent of Brittney playing with three babies at once. The second one is of her, again, with three babies. I walked down the hall and found her sitting like that, with a proud grin on her face. She is a bit younger in this one. Since she was just over a year, Brittney has been a good mommy to her babies. While she has a handful of them, Baby Susie is most dear to her heart. There are many days when I hand her a baby only to hear "No Mommy. Where is my Baby Susie?" It is really cute with a 2-year old pronunciation. I love to watch my little baby with her baby.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Brittney and her Babies
My Baby with her Babies...


I find that Brittney is such an easy child right now because whenever we are home she gets herself lost in her babies. Feeding them, putting them down for a nap and changing their diapers..."Ewww, she's poopy Mommy. She's poopy." The first picture is recent of Brittney playing with three babies at once. The second one is of her, again, with three babies. I walked down the hall and found her sitting like that, with a proud grin on her face. She is a bit younger in this one. Since she was just over a year, Brittney has been a good mommy to her babies. While she has a handful of them, Baby Susie is most dear to her heart. There are many days when I hand her a baby only to hear "No Mommy. Where is my Baby Susie?" It is really cute with a 2-year old pronunciation. I love to watch my little baby with her baby.
I find that Brittney is such an easy child right now because whenever we are home she gets herself lost in her babies. Feeding them, putting them down for a nap and changing their diapers..."Ewww, she's poopy Mommy. She's poopy." The first picture is recent of Brittney playing with three babies at once. The second one is of her, again, with three babies. I walked down the hall and found her sitting like that, with a proud grin on her face. She is a bit younger in this one. Since she was just over a year, Brittney has been a good mommy to her babies. While she has a handful of them, Baby Susie is most dear to her heart. There are many days when I hand her a baby only to hear "No Mommy. Where is my Baby Susie?" It is really cute with a 2-year old pronunciation. I love to watch my little baby with her baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute!!! Seeing things like this really makes me want a girl, but boys are fun too. We just don't have much of that "baby talk" going on. I just love her cheeks. She's growing so fast!
She is such a beautiful little girl!
Reading this entry of your blog reminds me of my Kassie Kay. She has always loved dolls! She would even put my shoes on and have me babysit her dolls while she "ran" her errands. Girls are a lot of fun!!
That's cute. Isn't it divine to see motherly tendencies in girls from such a young age? Savanna is the same way; I love it!
What a cutie! I just checked out your pics of your cruise. How fun! You looked smokin hot in your black dress too:) We've always thought a cruise would be so fun!
She is SOOO CUTE!!! I wish I could have seen her. I just can't believe how grown up she is. Your girls have always been way more into babies than mine. It's so cute. Mine are way more into dress ups - oops - what does that say about me as a mom?!
Post a Comment