Monday, September 15, 2008

Get Outside and Play

Troy and I like to find ways to be active with the kids. So we borrowed this bike trailer from my friend, Brooke. We hook it up to Troy's bike because he is better than me. I am not always the most coordinated cyclist. The other night, we rode from our house, all the way to Lake Zurinsky and stopped at a playground their for the girls to play. It was a hilly way back, but we had a lot of fun.
Braedyn and Brittney love to ride in trailer. "Go faster Daddy! Go Faster! Mommy is catching up." (I am a little slower than him on the downhill. I am such a chicken).



5 comments:

Soelbergs said...

So FUN!!!! I can't wait until I can be active again with my kids. I feel like my body has been overtaken. You guys are so good at making time for that stuff as a family. That picture is SO cute of Braedyn and Brittney laughing!!

Mark and Jana said...

I love doing things outside with my family! I can't wait for the day when we can all ride our bikes together. Kaden just learned how this summer and so that just leaves Kaleb.

Jen Giorgis said...

I love that you guys do those things together as a family. I also love those 2 little girls. They are so sweet and just make me smile:) So full of life and innocence.

Rapp Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! We have our bikes set up to carry two kids and Jonah rides his own, but we have yet to venture out with all three of them on bikes--one of us normally ends up walking and pushing the baby in the stroller. So sorry about Colton's. I'm going to miss that chocolate dessert for sure! Sad. Glad you were able to get another job though.

lacey said...

Cute pictures! I would love to go on a bike ride with our girls. We defineitely need one of those trailers to pull them both! I love how active your family is!