Halloween was a lot of fun this year. My girls are just the right age to be excited to Trick-or-Treat, yet too young to have a Candy Quota for the night. We went with their cousin, Daniel, and both Grandma's. Grandma Jill had a costume for each of her three dogs. Troy stayed home to man the door. Braedyn was a "ballerina kitty cat." Brittney was Cinderella...as she is most days.
6 comments:
Seriously, so cute. I just love them to pieces. I also love, love, love braedyn's eyes and how you did her make-up. They are just too adorable. Tell them I think that they are the best Cinderella and the best Kitty ballerina ever!
P.S. You should have gotten a picture of the dogs!
How cute! I love both of their costumes! That is so funny that Jill had all of her dogs dressed up, but I guess they are like kids to her!!
Very adorable! Great job with Braedyn's eye make-up. She is too beautiful. Rosalyn put make-up on her little girl for Halloween and her husband almost didn't let her out the door b/c she was so beautiful. Your girls are the same way. I'm glad you had fun. Aren't holidays so much more fun with kids!? I love it! Can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We'll be in Omaha this weekend at the temple. I'm going to the 7:30 pm session on Friday if you want to join me and my friends. See you later!
They are SO cute! I wish I knew Brittney better. She just looks like she has so much personality in every picuture I see of her. Braedyn is BEAUTIFUL!
Beautiful Girls!
Your girls were so cute for Halloween! I can't believe how big they are getting! How fun!
Post a Comment