I absolutely love the show "So You Think You Can Dance" and luckily, so do my best girls. Sheri, Jen, and I had an awesome Girls Night Out with Sheri's sister-in-law and her friends. We went downtown to M's Pub for a yummy dinner and then we were off to the show. We screamed with all the other women there over the dances we love from this past season. It was such a fun night. I am lucky to have my two girls, who I love so much.
Here we are, all Hyped up after the show!
I wish I could have gotten close-up pictures of the show. The dancers looked great! We especially loved The Necklace routine! Yow!
M's Pub is a sheik little place. We had some really good food.
4 comments:
How fun!! I love Girls Nights Out. I haven't ever watched the show, but I'm sure it was a blast to see some of the performers live. Glad to see you guys are doing well! Take care =)
yay!!! That was so fun! Lets do it again sooooooon.
I love that show too! How fun that you got to go see them perform live!
What?!?! you went to the show? Did I know this bit of information? I can't look at your blog too often. Makes me miss you too much!!! love ya!
Post a Comment